Wednesday 22 October 2014

Music Magazines Inspire Genre of House/Dance

I've researched a  magazines whom link to the style music I am interested in writing and setting my magazine on. This style is mostly on the music people would generally listen in clubs, parties and festivals. House/Dance is very techno and loud genre of music.

First magazine shown below is  I-D magazine whom shows on the front cover FKA Twigs an artist whom relates to electronic music.
I think that for my magazine I would generally relate the image wise to the image beside. As it is very clear, and retro the type of style that I would want for my magazine.

Also the makeup used the dark purple lipstick make it look quite dramatic and dark looking. The jewelry use will be similar as i'll get the same props to use on my model.

Also the clothing wise I would make my model wear all black as the colour would match and suit any other colour for instance colour scheme of the text in masthead or generally any other text around the model on the front cover.

The main thing that i would have to decide on is the hair as this magazine always makes the hair of the model creative and different from the hair you'll see these days, I would use that time to decide what else i can do to make the image and the model different and creative than any other magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment