Monday 10 November 2014

My Magazine Proposal


This is my magazine proposal that I had made to show the audience (fellow students of the class), of what my music magazine will be like for instance; to what the genre (theme) it is, the colour choice/colour scheme of the magazine will be,to whom my magazine will be related towards (target audience) etc.

Creating my magazine proposal also made me see clearer of how my magazine will look like and how I will develop into making my magazine a success to my target audience.

I still think that there are some changes I would have to consider making in the process of making my magazine such as the colour scheme layout and how the model will look such as clothing wise face to suit the genre of my magazine very well.

On that I would also have to consider making a flat plan this would help me see clearly the layout of my front cover,DPS and contents page it will also help me have a clear picture of how many pages my whole magazine will contain.

From the proposal I did receive some comments and feedback of my magazine which really helped me see what can improve on or develop on for my magazine to be good.

1 comment:

  1. can you be more specific about the comments and how they will help you? VC

    ReplyDelete